Glasgow Clyde ferry Number 2. Built by Barclay Curle shipbuilders Clydeholm yard, in service from 1934-1978. Seen here heading North to Finnieston.
One of a number of small passenger ferries that ran 24 hours a day at various points across the Clyde. Made obsolete by the decline in shipbuilding on the Clyde, the opening of the Kingston Bridge and the modernisation of the Subway.
Glasgow Clyde Ferry Number 2
Size A6 (105 x 148mm / 4.1 x 5.8 inches) 350gsm postcard stock